2*GigaWAN, 4*GigaLAN, 2*USB (3G/4G, FTP, Printer, temperature sensor), 200 VPN (PPTP, IPsec, GRE over IPsec, SSL LAN to LAN, L2TP (Dial-In only), L2TP over IPSec (Dial-In only)), 50 SSL VPN, SSL VPN (LAN to LAN), IKEv2 for IPSec, VPN Backup, VPN Load Balance, Central VPN Management (12), Central AP Management (50), Switch Management, CSM, User Management, Guest Profile (генерация гостевых аккаунтов), Multi-LAN (20), LAN DNS, DNSSEC, LAN Port Mirror, Policy Route (120), RIP, OSPF, BGP, PPPoE Server, High Availability, Internal RADIUS, GVRP, Firewall, Brute Force Protection, QoS, IPTV, SMS/Mail Alert Service, IPv6, 802.1q (WAN, LAN), SmartMonitor 200
The Vigor2960 Series serves as a VPN gateway and a central firewall for multi-site offices and tele-workers. With its high data throughput of two-Gigabit Ethernet, Dual WAN, VPN trunking and 4 Gigabit Ethernet LAN ports, the device facilitates productivity of versatile business operations. To secure communications between sites is the establishment of VPN tunnels up to 200 simultaneous tunnels.
DrayTek Vigor2960-Dual-WAN Security Firewall offers:
- Gigabit Dual WAN interface providing load-balancing and failover for high performance and business continuity
- 4-port Gigabit LAN interface for facilitating managed services applications
- Enhanced security including:
- Object-base firewall with advance users (e.g. IP), applications (e.g. IM & P2P,) and content management (web category, keyword and URL)
- VPN connection for LAN-to-LAN (site-to-site) and Remote dial-in (client-to-site) with dynamic VPN services: IP Security (IPsec) VPNs (Triple Data Encryption Standard [3DES] or Advanced Encryption Standard [AES]),and SSL VPN Web Proxy)
- An 4-port 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet managed switch with VLAN support (Up to 20 VLAN groups)
- Two USB 2.0 ports for printer, file sharing* and 3.5G/4G USB mobile broadband*
- Bandwidth Management with 8-level priority Inbound/Outbound QoS
- IPv4/IPv6 support to protect investment
- TR-069 Management / Working with VigorACS SI
The High Availability (HA) feature refers to the awareness of component failure and the availability of backup resources. The complexity of HA is determined by the availability needs and the tolerance of system interruptions. Systems, provide nearly full-time availability, typically have redundant hardware and software that make the system available despite failures.
The high availability of the Vigor2960 is designed to avoid single points-of-failure. When failures occur, the failover process moves processing performed by the failed component (the “Master”) to the backup component (the “Slave”). This process remains system-wide resources, recovers partial of failed transactions, and restores the system to normal within a matter of microseconds.
Take the following picture as an example. The upper Vigor2960 is regarded as Master (Active) device, the lower Vigor2960 is regarded as Slave (standby) device. When Master Vigor2960 is broken down, the Slave device could replace the Master role to take over all jobs as soon as possible. However, once the original Master is working again, the Slave would be changed to original role to stand by.
The Vigor2960 also provides high-security firewall options with both IP-layer and content based protection. The DoS/DDoS prevention and URL/Web content filter strengthen the security outside and inside the network. The enterprise-level CSM (Content Security Management) enables users to control and manage IM (Instant Messenger) and P2P (Peer to Peer) applications more efficiently. The CSM hence prevents inappropriate content from distracting employees and impeding productivity. Furthermore, the CSM can keep office networks threat-free and available. With CSM, you can protect confidential and essential data from modification or theft.
By incorporating CYREN's GlobalView Web Content Filter services, DrayTek ensures its customers’ networks are protected by the best available security technology.
Enable real-time protection from emerging Web threats including malware, phishing and Zombies/bots
Prevent browsing to questionable content like pornography and hate sites
Block or monitors sites to maximize employee productivity
Identify sites that consume an organization’s bandwidth (e.g. movies, music)
With a dedicated VPN co-processor, the hardware encryption of AES/DES/3DES and hardware key hash of SHA-1/MD5 are seamlessly handled, thus maintaining maximum router performance. For remote tele-workers and inter-office links, the Vigor2960 supports up to 200 simultaneous VPN tunnels (such as IPsec/PPTP/L2TP protocols) and the VPN throughput can reach up-to 400Mbps (IPsec).
The embedded Central VPN Management (CVM) will let network administrator register up to 16 remote routers but run concurrent remote management over 12 remote routers.
DrayTek has implemented IPv6 on Vigor2960 to ensure a smooth migration path for the affordable but faster broadband. The WAN-IPv6-connection can be established via Static IPv6, DHCPv6 and TSPC. It also supports Open Shortest Path First (OSPF) to calculate the route metric (Up-to Version 2). There are two USB ports on Vigor2960. In addition to the function of USB printer server, you can connect a compatible 3.5G USB mobile for access to the cellular network.
You can also add storage memory to the USB port of Vigor2960 in the form of a USB memory key or a USB hard drive. Then, the FTP access file uploading/downloading can be from the local LAN of Vigor2960 or from anywhere on the Internet*. It is very simple for you to deploy file depository. With user name and passwords, each of file depository can have their own directories and/or file access rights.
The Vigor2960 can be centrally managed by VigorACS SI to lower the workload of the IT Dept. The VigorACS SI centrally manages essential router features, such as LAN, WAN, WLAN or VoIP without the technician visits that improves user experience and contribute significant cost-saving. For instance, admin can schedule firmware or configuration updates for selected devices at one time. It also offers the real-time alert to notify admin when things go wrong, such as disconnected or VPN dropped via e-mail and SMS to guarantee the faster response.
Vigor2960- Dual-WAN Security Firewall delivers state-of-the-art security and performance which allows enterprise small branch-office customers to optimize the usage of the high-speed broadband access. Managed service provider and system integrator can install Vigor2960 to give business customers a complete network solution in their remote sites.
|Model||Product||GbE. WAN||GbE. LAN||USB||VPN||SSL VPN|
|2xUSB 2.0||200 Tunnels||50 Tunnels|
|Hardware Interface|| |
|Temperature||Operating : 0°C ~ 45°C |
Storage : -25°C ~ 70°C
|Humidity||10% ~ 90% ( non-condensing )|
|Power Adapter||AC100-240V/ 1.0A|
|Max. Power||19 watt|
|Dimension||L273 * W176 * H46 ( mm )|
- DHCP Client
- Static IP
- Load Balance
- WAN Connection Failover
- Port Redirection
- DMZ Host
- Open Ports
- Address Mapping
- Hardware NAT
- DHCP Client/Relay/Server
- DHCP Option: 1,3,6,51,53,54,58, 59,60,61,66,125
- IGMP v1/v2c
- Dynamic DNS
- NTP Client
- DNS Cache/Proxy
- UPnP up to 500 Sessions
- Wake on LAN
- Multi Subnet LAN (base on VLAN)
- Routing Protocol:
- Static Routing
- RIP v1/v2
- Up to 200 VPN Tunnels
- Protocol: PPTP, IPSec, L2TP, L2TP over IPSec
- Encryption: MPPE and Hardware-based AES/DES/3DES
- Authentication: Hardware-based MD5, SHA-1
- IKE Authentication: Pre-shared Key and Digital Signature (X.509)
- LAN-to-LAN, Teleworker-to-LAN
- DHCP over IPSec
- NAT-Traversal (NAT-T)
- Dead Peer Detection (DPD)
- VPN Pass-through
- VPN Wizard
- SSL VPN
- Object-based Firewall
- IP Object
- Service Type Object
- Keyword Object
- File Extension Object
- IM/P2P Object (APP Control)
- Protocol Object
- Web Content Object
- Time Schedule Object
- IP Filter, Application Filter, MAC Address Filter
- SPI (Stateful Packet Inspection)
- DoS Defense
- Port Block
- Bind IP to MAC Address
- E-mail Alert and Log via Syslog
CSM (Content Security Management)
- URL Control Filter
- Web Content Filter
- APP Enforcement (IM/P2P Blocking)
- QoS :
- Guarantee Bandwidth for VoIP
- Class-based Bandwidth Guarantee by User-defined Traffic Categories
- DiffServ Code Point Classifying
- Multi-level priority for each direction (Inbound/Outbound)
- Bandwidth/Session Limitation
- 802.1p and Layer-3 (TOS/DSCP)QoS Mapping
- Web-based User Interface (HTTP/HTTPS)
- Quick Start Wizard
- CLI (Command Line Interface, Telnet/SSH)
- Administration Access Control
- Configuration Backup/Restore
- Built-in Diagnostic Function
- Firmware Upgrade via TFTP/HTTP/TR-069
- Logging via Syslog
- SNMP Management MIB-II
- Session Time Out Management
- Smart monitor support (user):200
- CVM support (device) : 12
- Multi-level Management (Admin/User Mode)
- Time Schedule Control
- User Management
- support USB temperature sensor
- SMS/Email Alert
- Central VPN management
- Central AP management
- Central Switch management
- 3.5G WAN (1.0.7 support 3G modem x2)*
- Printer Sharing
- FileSystem :
- Support FAT32/FAT16 File System
- Support FTP Function for File Sharing
- IGMP Proxy/Snooping*
- Tag-based (802.1q) VLAN
- Up to 20 VLANs
- Port-based VLAN
* Firmware upgradable
- All specifications are subject to change without notice. Please check with your supplier for exact offers. Products may not be available in all markets.
- PCB color and bundled software versions are subject to change without notice.
- Brand and product names mentioned are trademarks of their respective companies.
- Цена: 13 777 грн.